søndag 27. desember 2009

Julen 2009. Christmas.

I joined a christmas-swap. and this is what the package contained.Look at all the godies, bout sweets and other stuf.
The hole lot.
This is the christmas-card the swap was about. Isnt it beautiful. It fits me and my (our) home perfect. It is Barbara York from Texas who have made it. Thank you so much Barbara,
And of course we had santa visiting. Here he is leaving.
Malin is a bit afraid of the santa, but she got presents anyway.
And I think santa has eaten lots of godies, look at his belly.
Malin and grandpa is looking at the presents. Maybee something for me?
And the little girl all dressed up for christmas. Sorry about the turn of the foto. I forgot to turn it before loading them up.
Now all our gests have gone home, and we oldies are left alone. It is a bit sad, and it is good. Can anyone see what I meen?.
Now I can take time to look at my gifts, and maybee read a book 0r two. Take care everyone, and enjoy the rest of the holydays.

1 kommentar:

Kiwifruit-Shiree sa...

what wonderful swap goodies, looks like you all had fun at Christmas time!