onsdag 23. desember 2009

Christmas-greetings.

This is what meets people coming into our house now. Santas all over.
And so on.
A santa-village.
our livingroom.
A part of my kitchen.
Now the christmas can start.
And this is my new quilt, a christmas-wish, from Gail Pan. I love it.
Cokies made by Malin.
And here is the baker, with grannys child-apron. It is over 50 yers old. Isnt that fun.
Very consentrated. Isnt she adoreable?
My to daughters and Malin.
Isnt this a wonderful christmas-cloth. A friend of mine made it.
This is what I sent to Texas,as a christmas-swap.
And these to.
I have had some trouble loding fotos, but now it is ok. I wish you all a merry christmas. Dont eat to much, enjoy the needlecraft , and relax. Thats my intention. By for now.

2 kommentarer:

Laila sa...

Hei.
Så koselig å titte innom hos deg. Ha en super jul, kos deg masse.
Håper vi sees snart.
Jule klem fra 7-mils skogen.. ;-)

Hanne sa...

Ønsker deg og dine en riktig god jul og et kreativt godt nytt år !! Klem